If you’re looking for a great Connecticut sales job, please consider having your own wine business. If you’d like information about this opportunity right now, please complete this form. Otherwise, please continue to read.
Why is wine a truly unique Connecticut sales job?
- Wine is ultra consumable. I don’t care how consumable all those vitamin companies tell you their products are. Nothing is more consumable – or giftable – than wine.
- People truly enjoy going to wine tastings. A candle party? Okay, I guess I have nothing better to do that night. A skincare party? Well, I suppose that might not be too horrible. I could use some new face cream. A wine tasting? Heck yeah! I’m there!!!
- Men and women like wine equally. You get to sell to the entire population (at least the entire wine-loving population), not half the population.
- Wine makes a great corporate gift. Vitamins and jewelry just don’t do the trick when it comes to corporate gifting.
- WineShop At Home is a ground-floor opportunity. WineShop At Home has about 2,000 active consultants. The company is a successful Napa winery that is growing very quickly. So if you want to get in on the ground floor, now is a great time to get started.
- The wine country lifestyle is amazing. There is something truly magical about working in the wine industry. Tasting and learning about new wines. Introducing people to the wonders of wine. Going to beautiful wine-country destinations. Bringing the wine country into people’s homes. As we like to say, this is a WINEderful opportunity. The perfect Connecticut sales job!
Give it a try!
We are excited about the unique Connecticut sales job WineShop At Home offers and would love to talk to you about your interest.