How many small business ideas have you explored?
If you’re like a lot of entrepreneurial people, you’ve tried a lot of home-based businesses, from skin care to jewelry to healthful food to candles. You keep looking for new small business ideas. But every time you come upon what seems like a new idea, it’s pretty much like all the others.
How is a wine business different from other home-based small businesses?
Truth be told, all home-based businesses have some things in common. With all of them, you need to put on your entrepreneurial hat. You need to let people know about your business. You need to let them know why your business is so great. You need to let them know how they can buy. If you aren’t able to do those things, you won’t be able to have a successful small business.
Getting those things out of the way, it’s important to find a truly unique home-based business. And becoming a wine consultant with WineShop At Home is just that. Why is this small business so special?
- Wine is ultra consumable. I don’t care how consumable all those vitamin companies tell you their products are. Nothing is more consumable – or giftable – than wine.
- People truly enjoy going to wine tastings. A candle party? Okay, I guess I have nothing better to do that night. A skincare party? Well, I suppose that might not be too horrible. I could use some new face cream. A wine tasting? Heck yeah! I’m there!!!
- Men and women like wine equally. You get to sell to the entire population (at least the entire wine-loving population), not half the population.
- Wine makes a great corporate gift. Vitamins and jewelry just don’t do the trick when it comes to corporate gifting.
- WineShop At Home is a ground-floor opportunity. WineShop At Home has about 1,000 active consultants. The company is a successful Napa winery that is growing very quickly. So if you want to get in on the ground floor, now is a great time to get started.
- The wine country lifestyle is amazing. There is something truly magical about working in the wine industry. Tasting and learning about new wines. Introducing people to the wonders of wine. Going to beautiful wine-country destinations. Bringing the wine country into people’s homes. As we like to say, this is a WINEderful opportunity.
Give it a try!
One great aspect of the WineShop At Home opportunity is that you’re “in the black” almost from Day One! When you hold a handful of wine tastings with your family and friends, you’ll quickly recover your initial investment, and you’ll see whether the business is a good fit for you. You can count on those close to you to give you honest feedback; you’ll get to try all the wines; and if it turns out it’s not your cup of tea – or, more likely, your glass of wine – you have no obligation. You can walk away with money in your pocket and your investment earned back. It’s truly a no-risk opportunity to try the wine business on for size!
We encourage you to take a closer look at WineShop At Home’s Betty Kaufman who has extensive experience in the industry. Please click her name at the top of the website. We believe that this opportunity is unmatched and that by reaching this site today, you’re in the right place at the right time to take full advantage of it.
We are so proud of the unique opportunity WineShop At Home offers people seeking a way to make extra income according to their own schedule and goals. We even have team members earning a full-time income the fun way – pouring wine tastings on the flexible schedule of their choice.
If you’re ready to take a look at a new opportunity to supplement your income or even replace it with a business you’ll truly enjoy, we encourage you to start your research here and contact us with any questions.