I’m excited to let you know that WineShop At Home is having a special Napa wine event on May 21 for people interested in exploring becoming wine consultants.
If you can’t join us on May 21 but are interested in exploring the wine consultant opportunity, please visit my Be a Wine Consultant page.
Many of you know that I’ve been a wine consultant with WineShop At Home now for 10 years, and I love it. It is by far the most fun, flexible J.O.B. I’ve ever had. I earn money as I help people enjoy wine. Pretty cool!
Here are just some of the reasons I love being a wine consultant:
- Lead fun, educational in-home wine tastings
- Enjoy sampling new wines
- Earn as much as 44% commission helping others drink wine
- Engage in five diverse income streams – in-home wine tastings, wine club memberships, custom-label wines, corporate gifts and team building
- Work with a successful sales team and create your own wine consultant team
- Enjoy the wine country lifestyle
- Earn luxury vacations
- Pursue an entrepreneurial opportunity backed by an established company
- Be my own boss!
- Set my own hours!
- Have fun!
- Don’t incur huge startup costs or invest any money in inventory
If you like wine and have thought about pursuing an entrepreneurial venture, being a wine consultant could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Special Napa Wine Event
If you’re in Northern CA, please join us for our special Napa wine event on May 21! It will be a fun-filled, information-filled, food-filled, wine-filled event!
If you know a wine lover in Northern CA who you think would enjoy helping people drink wine, please share this information with them!
For those of you outside of Northern CA, I’m guessing that a trip to Napa on May 21 won’t work for you. That makes me sad. But have no fear. We can still talk, and I can provide you with all of the information you will need to figure out if this is a good fit for you.
Here are some of the details on our special Napa wine event on May 21. Please let me know as soon as possible if you can join us.
As an independent wine consultant with WineShop At Home, I absolutely enjoy bringing a taste of the Napa wine country home to you one sip at a time. Whether you simply love to drink wine, would like to host a tasting, seek a special gift, or are in search of a new wine jobs opportunity as a wine consultant, feel free to contact me for a truly unique wine tasting experience!
Betty Kaufman, WineShop At Home