As many of you know, I’m a long-time independent wine consultant with WineShop At Home, a small Napa winery that sells its wines through in-home wine tastings. While I now have a full-time job to complement my wine business, my wine business continues to be my passion. Here are just a few of the reasons I love being a wine consultant:
- I get paid to help people enjoy wine!
- I play/work in the wine world!
- I drink wine on the job!
- I set my own hours and get to be my own boss, but I have a wonderful winery behind me who does the heavy lifting!
- I’m building a team of wine consultants around the country, which is incredibly fun!
- I’ve gotten to travel to incredible places like Italy, Barcelona, Jamaica and Costa Rica, all on the company’s dime!
- I earn money doing something I love!
I just returned from WineShop At Home’s Convention, where they shared all kinds of exciting news. Here are three of the most exciting:
New incentive trip. Our next incentive trip will be to Barcelona, where we went 7 years ago! If going to Barcelona for free appeals to you, I’d love to discuss the possibility of your joining my team as a wine consultant! If you think this would appeal to someone you know, please connect us. If they sign up, I will reward you WINEderfully!
- New September/October host specials. When you host a wine tasting in September or October, here’s what you’ll get: a fun 2-hour wine tasting worth $125 for just $50; your first month of wine club at half off; complementary bottles for placing a half-case or case order; half-priced stemware; 50% off your next order, if 2 people schedule tastings at your tasting! This is one of the best host reward programs we have ever done! Please let me know what September or October date you would like, so I can reserve it for you!
New wine accessories that will make great stocking stuffers. These include cool wine bags, wine charms, an all-in-one aerator/closure/pourer, mustache glass identifiers and more.
There has never been a better time to get involved with wine, whether it’s:
- Hosting a tasting
- Stocking up on great holiday wines
- Buying wine gifts, including our new wine accessories
- Ordering personalized wines
- Joining my team as a wine consultant
If anything strikes your fancy, please let me know. I would love to WINE with you. To learn more about joining my team as a wine consultant, please visit my Wine Business page.
As an independent wine consultant with WineShop At Home, I absolutely enjoy bringing a taste of the Napa wine country home to you one sip at a time. Whether you simply love to drink wine, seek a special personalized wine gift, or are in search of a new wine business as a wine consultant, feel free to contact me for a truly unique wine tasting experience!
Betty Kaufman, WineShop At Home