With the fall season upon us, the holidays are right around the corner. And guess what that means. It’s time yet again to think about gift giving. What do you buy the person who has everything? How about your clients who are all over the map? It’s so overwhelming. Until now… Custom-label wines are a great holiday gift. In this article, I’ll highlight the many reasons and tell you how you can buy them.
What Are Custom-label Wines?
At WineShop At Home, the Napa winery I’m affiliated with, we allow you to personalize four of our wines: Sparkling, Cabernet, Merlot and Chardonnay. All four personalizable wines are under our Talmage Cellars label. You can order by the case (12 bottles), the half case (6 bottles) or the gift box (1 to 3 bottles).
When you personalize a label, you can do all kinds of fun things:
- Choose your own photo, which could be a company logo, a family photo or something else
- Use one of our photos – we have over 100 to select from
- Combine your photo with one of our photos
- Just use words, perhaps with colorful squares in the background
- Customize the background and font colors
- Choose your font
- Add a personalized message to the label
Why Are Custom-label Wines So Great?
- Ideal for the person you left off your list. A friend who wasn’t on your list comes over with a gift. Not to worry. You’ve got a bottle just for them. And they are incredibly touched by your one-of-a-kind gift.
- Great for parties. When you go to parties, you like your bottle of wine to get noticed. When you bring a custom-label wine, your bottle will be the talk of the town.
- The perfect gift for people who are impossible to buy for. We all know these people. They tell you they’re getting rid of things. They don’t want anything. Well guess what. They want wine, especially if it has a great picture of your family on it.
- Many gifts for the price of one. Order a case of personalized wine (or a half case), and you have 12 (or 6) one-of-a-kind gifts ready to go!
- Great way to honor your pets. Being an animal lover, I’m a big fan of custom-label wines featuring pets. Here’s the latest label I created featuring my kittens Picasso and Kahlua.
- Opportunity to get creative. Here are a few ideas that I’ve seen work really well: 1) Little kids in a bubble bath on our sparkling wine with the message “Cheers to a Bubble-filled Holiday!” 2) Your cats or dogs with the message “Have a Meowlicious or a Barkalicious Holiday!” 3) A photo of your family from Thanksgiving saying, “Thank goodness for another holiday!”
Placing Your Personalized Wine Order
While you can place your personalized wine order directly on my website, I would much prefer to handhold you through the process. I’ve learned all the ins and outs of the system so am best equipped to create a great label for you. Please call or email me today at 650-714-7009 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get your order started.
I look forward to helping you create WINEderful labels this holiday season. Cheers!
As an independent wine consultant with WineShop At Home, I absolutely enjoy bringing a taste of the Napa wine country home to you one sip at a time. Whether you simply love to drink wine, seek a special personalized wine gift, or are in search of a new wine jobs opportunity as a wine consultant, feel free to contact me for a truly unique wine tasting experience!
WineShop At Home
I like your wine labels! I think they’re so creative and a great way to personalize wine bottles for gifts to friends for birthdays or even business gifts!