I hope you had a wonderful Halloween, and I hope you captured all kinds of great pictures! Why? So that you can create Halloween wine labels that will make perfect holiday gifts! What makes these gifts so perfect?
- Your gift will be like no others!
- People will be delighted to get an adorable or funny picture during the holidays!
- People love wine!
- You will take care of many gifts in one fell swoop! Order a case of personalized wines and have 12 ready-made gifts!
Ordering Halloween Wine Labels
Ordering personalized wines is quick and easy. Here is all you need:
- A high resolution jpg – horizontal photos work better than vertical.
- Words you would like added into or below the jpg – I will help you with the layout.
- Your wine preferences – for personalization, we offer a Chardonnay, a Merlot, a Cabernet and a Sparkling Wine, all under WineShop At Home’s Talmage Cellars label.
- Desired quantity – You can order personalized wines by the half case (6 bottles), case (12 bottles) or gift box. If you order by the half case or case, you can mix and match the wines.
To learn more about my personalized wine offerings, please visit my Personalized Wine Labels page. When you’re ready to get started with your order, please call me at 650-714-7009.
Cheers to taking Halloween to a whole new level!
TRICK OR TREAT!!!
~ Betty, the Nice Witch
As an independent wine consultant with WineShop At Home, I absolutely enjoy bringing a taste of the Napa wine country home to you one sip at a time. Whether you simply love to drink wine, seek a special personalized wine gift, or are in search of a new wine jobs opportunity as a wine consultant, feel free to contact me for a truly unique wine tasting experience!
Betty Kaufman, WineShop At Home
What about the trend of pictures and designs on wine labels? I feel as though this trend more than the others is pushing wine labels in the direction beer labels went years ago. I don’t know what I think about it.
Craft beer labels a lot of times have graphic designers involved and can do a really good job but then other times, they are just trying to make you buy the beer because of the label. This obviously works for low end wines as well for those who do not normally buy wine.
It will be interesting to see where this all leads ten years down the road.
I think the trend of pictures and designs on wine labels is a lot of fun. In this case, I was talking specifically about personalized wines, where you add your own picture, logo or something else meaningful. The personalized bottles wouldn’t be for resale. They would be for gifting. I really believe that personalized wines make WINEderful gifts. Cheers!