Wedding season is almost here!!! And that means it’s time for fun, frolic, love and a little bit of wine. For those of you who are attending weddings this summer, I’m sure you’re already thinking about the perfect gifts. For those of you who are participating in a wedding this summer, it’s a safe bet that you’re already thinking about the perfect EVERYTHING. Whether you’re attending a wedding or participating in a wedding this summer, let me offer some sage advice: custom wine labels are perfect for weddings!
Why Custom Wine Labels Are Perfect for Weddings
- They add the finishing touch. They evoke romance, love, uniqueness, and happily ever after.
- They can be used in many different ways. If you’re the bride and groom, you can feature your wedding photo on bottles you use for centerpieces, attendee gifts, bridal party gifts, out-of-town guest gifts, the wedding toast and the reception. If you’re a wedding guest, you can give a truly unique personalized wine gift.
- They’re easy to order. Just call or email me. I will work with you to create a label that you love. (I offer personalized wines through my relationship as an independent wine consultant with WineShop At Home, a wonderful Napa winery.)
- The wines are great. You can choose Sparkling, Cabernet, Merlot, Chardonnay or a combination.
- You can buy a lot or a little. You can order by the case, the half case or the gift box.
- They’re affordable. Personalized cases start at $319. Half cases start at $187. Gift boxes start at $64. (Tax and shipping will be added.)